Hey! I'm new to the forum but have already read and learned a bunch! Now I have a question...

I got 3 RETFs earlier this year at a Repticon, and I think I finally got their final setup finished...55 gallon tall, live plants, sticks...and a waterfall. At first I was really excited about it, but I'm starting to worry...the waterfall circulates/filters the water in the drainage layer, but the substrate seems not swampy put REALLY damp. My hygrometer got smashed in the process of setting up the tank (go figure) so I'm not sure what the actual humidity level is. There's a LOT of condensation on the glass but the room they're in is pretty chilly while they have a nice heat cable under their substrate. I'm just worried about it being too humid and them getting respiratory infections, and was wondering if anyone had any opinions on what option I should take:

Make more of the top a screen rather than being essentially 100% covered (I'm already working on this but I was more concerned with them not getting out at the time)
Turn the waterfall off at night
Turn the waterfall off all together
Take the top off all together and air it out at night/in the morning

There are my first amphibians in a while so I'm a little rustier than I thought I would be. But, now I have the frogs and I'm trying to do right by them. ANy advice is seriously appreciated!!!