Long story short, with how busy I've been lately, I've forgotten to make my post I mentioned on the update post about some finds I've seen while herping. A short summary is while we vacationed at Israel and visited some landmarks, I got in some herping time, and managed to find a critically endangered species, the Be'er sheva fringe-toed lizard (Acanthodactylus beershebensis) at a nature reserve in south-central Israel, in order to protect the animal. A few things are driving this species towards extinction, but I won't cover this in this post, if you are interested you could do the research yourself. Anyways, after catching it to identify its sex, (A female, for all those wondering, and hopefully it will breed later this year) and to get better photos, we promptly released it where we found it, and carried on our way. Might as well stop typing and let the photos show more than I can describe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTjNY-YBs9Q

Also an extra photo of a Masked shrike (Lanius nubicus) for all those who stayed around towards the end: