Hello all, I'm very excited to have finally gotten myself a pacman frog. I had one as a teenager for 8 years and really enjoyed him, bitten fingers and all. 20 some years later finally treated myself and got another.

It is "Tri-coloured Albino" but I'm not sure if it's ornate or chacoan? Can anyone tell?

I have setup on sphagnum moss because I really hate how coco fibre sticks and gets everywhere. I plan to put in a large flat rock for feeding. Is it ok to physically move your frog to a safe area for feeding to avoid impaction or will that stress them? My first frog I simply kept in 1.5" of water with a sponge to climb out on, this time I want the frog to have a more natural life.

Any special precautions for albino? No bright lights, correct? Are they ok with ambient light from the next-door gecko tank? It has LED white and blue lighting.
I have read some of the colour morphs are weak and have health problems, what sort of problems do they have? I chose the best and fattest looking frog, havn't tried feeding yet (just got last night).

Here is "Gama-Bunta"

A quick read of the forum tells me moss is a no-no. I really don't want to use coco fibre it gets all over the glass and your hands and the sink whenever I change the water (I tried it with my crested gecko for awhile, did not like), surely there is another alternative????