I'm not sure what's up with my two frogs. They've been eating super well, 2 to 3 times a week for the last 6 months or so (I got them in July). For the last couple weeks they've been hardly eating at all. I gave them 5 crickets the night before last, and they didn't touch them. I offered them 3 crickets about a week ago, and they only ate 1. Their cage temperature is at a steady 72.5 degrees, and has been for quite a while. I mist them twice a day with RO water, and they always have water available to them. They're still very active at night, soaking in their bowl, and behaving normally otherwise.

They live in a 18x18x24 exo terra, with eco earth and jungle bark bedding (mostly eco earth). I use a 45watt ceramic heat bulb 24 hours a day, and a heat mat on one side of the tank as needed. I don't currently have any live plants in the enclosure, as I have a Biopod on order for them, which will be their permanent enclosure.
I have lights in the enclosure running for 12 hours every day, with a UVB100 bulb and a regular day time bulb.
I've trained them to eat their crickets out of a feeding dish. I've been feeding 4 week old crickets, dusted with Repashy Low D Calcium every time. They're usually very enthusiastic eaters, and will wait by the dish on feeding days.
I'm not exactly sure on their age. I was told they were around 9 months old when I got them. They were being cared for horribly by the woman I got them from (crickets too large, flooded enclosure, mould growing, etc), but were looking really good and growing once I got them sorted out and eating regularly.
I'm not seeing any redness of the legs or belly, and no other visible skin problems.