I've had my tree frog for about 2 months now (named Baron Von Ribbitstein) and in just one day it goes from climbing all over the walls to crawling around on the floor of the tank. He/she will try to climb the wall but can't even leave the ground and sometimes will just fall over on its back until I roll it over. It does seem determined to climb though. Its color goes from maybe a palish green to a healthy looking dark green to a yellowish green. Maybe I'm a idiot for thinking I can care for a frog in my unorganized hustle of a life I live. I can't figure out its sex, I don't know its age. I try to feed it as often as possible but any sliver of a decent pet store is a freaking hike to the moon and back and no crickets survive a day in my house. Every time I get to feed it I dust the crickets with a good bit of calcium. There are crickets in the cage now but I don't think he/she is eating them. I clean the water dish maybe every other day. I can get the humidity up to 60% maybe 70% but will drop to 20% in an hour. The temperature of the tank is just under 80 during the day and a little over 60 at night. The tank I'm using is a 12l 12w 18h vertical tank (I CANNOT find anything bigger) with a small 50w day heat lamp and small 50w night heat lamp. Do I NEED a UV bulb cause that won't fit on top of the cage. What CAN I do to help my frog? Or do I just let the good gods take my frog and never care for a cold blooded friend again?

PS. As I wrote this my frog made it a few inches off the ground climbing the wall and then went to its water dish and perched itself of the edge.