Hi all!

I'm new to frog keeping and this forum. I have a new Pixie for almost a week, he/she is about 1.5 in STV. I read the care sheet and so what I've been doing is feeding him all the crickets he can eat in about 15 minutes. Like today, it was like 11 crickets. That just seems SO many for his small little body. Also, on the last few crickets, I kinda guide them so they are in front of his face as sometimes when there's few crickets left, since sometimes the crickets stop moving and he doesn't eat them. Am I feeding too much?
Also, I notice when I feed him and as he starts eating, sometimes he'll contort his body like he's trying to swallow good. Is that normal? Also, I notice that after a couple crickets, he gets fat on the side with looseness hanging down underneath him, while above and slightly in front of his hind legs his body is kind of indented, and the lower tail bone is very prominent. He tends to look like that after he starts eating. Anyway, just seeing if all this is normal. Thanks!

Z