Hey there..!

I've got two green frogs (one male, one female) that are about 2 1/2 inches long. Right now they're in a temporary 10 gallon (i just moved into a new house, with pluming work + no appliances + only six pieces of furniture if you don't count the beds. Without bed frames...) with plans on a 20-long once we're settled. (I figure it's an upgrade regardless... They had been in a 1.5 gal Tupperware container with a rock and about a inch of green water. I have no clue how these folks justified that in their head.) Come spring i'm planning on digging out a pond for them and letting them stay in the back yard; but i'm not sure as it was about 30 mins from here where i got them from the people who first caught them. I don't want to risk introducing the local population to something; but i don't know where the other folks got them from so i don't know where to put them back to. Should i just keep them in a tank, or try building them a pond..?

Their tank is pretty bare right now:
A semi-large rock bowl for snakes/frogs. About the size of my hand fully splayed, they can hop out of it. It has de-chlorinated water.
That fake dirt made from coconut fiber (the name slips my mind right now), which i used de-chlorinated water to expand. It ranges from 5-2 inches deep.
A large cleaned off rock for them to climb on. (Taken from the old home, we never used pesticides so i'm not worried about that.)
A probably 3 year old wooden half-log i bought for some reason or another, but never used... It's partly buried in the ground.
A small plastic lid for meal worms.
They have a UTH which is under the thickest area of substrait, because the only size they had was for a 30-40 tank, and my house is about 40 at night already, and we don't have heat... But they don't seem too hot; and the tank is 70-72 right now. They like to hang out on top of the heater (with about five inches in-between them and the heat).

I'm not sure how much to be feeding them. I put five crickets (Smalls) into the tank, and four small mealworms in.
The crickets were this big (aprox): -----
and the mealworms were each about this big: ----------

But they left a mealworm in their bowl, so i put it back into the fridge with the others.The crickets were dusted with Repti Calcium, i read a few places to do that once in awhile. I grabbed the mealworms because i wasn't sure just what they would be willing to eat; but it looks like they aren't going to be picky. I'm not sure what they had been eating in the tuperwear, but i did find larva of some sort in it (Not tadpoles). They get their water from those 'cricket water pillow packs'.

So, what do you guys suggest?
I'm new to frogs other than my red eye green tree frog i had as a kid, about eight or nine years ago. Beyond that i'd just been toads i'd catch from home to show kids for educational presentations, before letting go latter that day.

I was also wondering how much space for the crickets i'd be needing..? I have a mini kritter keeper, and i'm sort of thinking i should upgrade. It's 5.5'' high, 7.13'' long, and 4.38'' wide. I threw in some cardboard egg container bits so they could scurry around on them. They have dry dog kibble right now, untill i can make them some gut loader.

Sorry for so many questions; i'm just worried about the little guys.