Hello all
New to the forum and in desperate need of advice to help my 4 green best companions any input would be greatly appreciated. so the long an short is for all the research i have done to find help on treating frogs that have come into contact with soap or cleaning agents it has yeilded no help all i read is time and time again how bad cleaning agents are to frogs i had a little accident with my green tree frogs during a routine enclosure clean they ended up coated in the cleaning solution i use to clean their set up (it is a reptile and amphibian safe product) provided it doesnt contact the animals of course upon realizing what had happend and the distress they were in i instantly washed them off under the tap in slightly tepid water not knowing what else i could do and placed them back into their usual home this incident happend 4 days ago i have grave fears for them as they are clearly not their normal selves they refuse to eat, are loosing wieght, breathing shallow and have very pink raw skin on their under bellies and their eyes are milky. Please can anyone please offer any advice on how to make them more comfortable whilst they try heal and see if they pull through from what i have researched its a bit of a wait and see scenario if they recover i realize they have basically been chemically burnt i feel absolutely terrible for them any advice would be eternaly appreciated.
P.S i have tried to humanely force feed them as per a link of a video i found on this forum but with no success i fear if they do not eat they wont have the strength to recover