I got a Budgett frog let's say around April or March at a reptile expo.
He has been great and grew rather rapidly. Yesterday (June 29th, 2013) I went outside and dug up alot of earthworms for him to eat.
This morning (June 30th, 2013) when I woke up I notice he was slightly off balance on his side with his left leg sticking out. I changed his water and only put in about two to three inches of water so he he can sit on the floor of the tank. He seems rather bloated/full and I'm worried he may have eaten something he shouldn't. The last time something like this happened to my previous baby budgett frog he died after a few days and I tried everything the forum told me to do. And very clearly the right side of his body/tummmy is very bloated making him lopsided.

1. Size of enclosure - 10 gallon

2. # of inhabitants - just one budgett frog

3. Humidity- unsure

4. Temperature - about 74-78 water temp

6. Materials used for substrate - none

7. Enclosure set up i.e. plants (live or artificial), wood, bark and other materials. - one filter, one heater, one large rock, and one clay house

8. Main food source- super worms, earth worms, and a thawed mouse every once and a while.

9. Vitamins and calcium - none, although I did put some powder in his tank

10. Lighting - near window, mild sunlight

11. What is being used to maintain the temperature of the enclosure - aquarium heater for 10 gallon tank

12. When is the last time he/she ate - June 29th, 2013

13. Have you found poop lately- mild June 30th, 2013 10:00 am

14. A pic would be helpful including frog and enclosure- will post ASAP

15. How old is the frog- Not sure maybe more then three months I would say

16. How long have you owned him/her - three months

17. Is the frog wild caught or captive bred- unsure

18. Frog food- how often and if it is diverse, what other feeders are used as treats - unsure

19. How often the frog is handled - once, I use a net to put him in another enclosure when I clean his tank

20. Is the enclosure kept in a high or low traffic area- low

21. Describe enclosure maintenance- clean tank when water is murky, use a net to take out unwanted particles