Thread: Forget crazy cat lady...I think I'll become the crazy frog lady instead!

Nationality
    [United States]
    Blog Entries
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Forget crazy cat lady...I think I'll become the crazy frog lady instead!

Not that I am anywhere close to getting there. I've only got two WTFs.

The pet store that I work at has two more lovely specimens of White's. We have had them in for at least three months and everything is looking good. They're eating well and actually really active. They're cuddly (or as cuddly as a tree frog can be)! I'm feeling kind of bad for them because I am thinking that they might not sell because of their size (they're about 2 - 3 inches, roughly). And, honestly, the only reason we got them in at that size was because I needed a bigger one to go with my male that I had. When I decided to purchase the male, we had had him in the store for about a year (and I have had him for about a year). I took pity on him and took him home because I had a 20H aquarium that just happened to be empty.

My question is...

How many can comfortably fit into a 24x18x18 Exo-Terra Terrarium?

It's kind of bare at the moment, but I'm planning on installing a false bottom and stocking it with live plants.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nationality
    [United States]

Default Re: Forget crazy cat lady...I think I'll become the crazy frog lady instead!

Yeah, I have turned into the crazy frog dude. I bought another WTF at Petsmart last night. I have been watching him for awhile and he was getting very skinny. He was burrowing into the substrate. I think he was freaked out by being in the same enclosure as five or six anoles. That's an "n", not an "h." I am talking about lizards, not the Petsmart frog people.

BG

Default Re: Forget crazy cat lady...I think I'll become the crazy frog lady instead!

I collect (rescued) 5 wtf and they are happy together from pet stores (town jails) petco,petsmart (state pen) lol

Nationality
    [United States]
    Blog Entries

Well, the store I work at actually has employees who know what they are talking about. We've got a vet. tech. on staff who has been in the business for 20+ years. If anything get sick, she pulls it and puts them in a back room to treat them until they get better. She won't sell any animal if it's sick. None of us will.

Thread Information