OK, so as I said in another thread, I'm a first time owner of red eyeds. Instead of constantly starting a new thread everytime I have a question, I'll just keep my questions in here.

Right now for substrate I use coco fiber with sphagnum moss on top. It does well holding humidity, but the frogs tend to get the coco fiber all over them. Is there a better substitute? Whats your opinion on sheet moss and leaf litter? If I got sheet moss, do I just put that over the coco fiber? Does sheet moss hold humidity as well as sphagnum moss? Is leaf litter used mostly for looks?

And right now I use spring water to mist and for their 'pool'. Replacing the pool every day with new spring water can get pricey. If I use tap water, what conditioner do I need to use, and will that for sure be fine for the frogs? Or should I just stick with spring water?

Thats it for now. Thank you guys so much for your help. It gets overwhelming reading different info on other sites, so I figured this would probably be the best place to get answers.