Thread: Blue Phase Whites

nickc

Default Blue Phase Whites

Hey guys Im looking into getting one or two whites in the next couple of months.

Anybody that owns the actual blue phase whites: Where did you get them and where are some reliable places to check?

Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Tony

Default Re: Blue Phase Whites

Get in touch with Bill Schwinn, he sold some recently and probably has more.

maimedophelia

I got mine from PetSmart, although this was exceedingly difficult because they are no longer "in-season" for most big box pet stores. I simply went to the website and called every store within a 150 mile radius (that's 38 stores to be exact) and found 1, yes 1, store that had one of these frogs. 2 others had Indonesian White's but that was it. There will probably be little chance of getting a blue phase (Australian) White's from big box pet stores until next spring so you may want to start researching some upcoming reptile/amphibian shows and regional breeders. Mail-order is quite questionable so do your research well if you go that route. I have heard some wicked horror stories so be careful. Good luck tracking one down - they are so very beautiful and a wonderful species to keep.

bshmerlie

Quote Originally Posted by nickc View Post
    Hey guys Im looking into getting one or two whites in the next couple of months.

Anybody that owns the actual blue phase whites: Where did you get them and where are some reliable places to check?

Thanks

Check out our sponsors page for Joshs Frogs. He has some right now for a great price. They are captive bred which is much better than taking your chances with one from a big box pet store. Its always best to start off with a healthy frog. You can't go wrong with Josh.

Thread Information