Hey guys!

This is my first post in the dart frog section of this forum. I am really excited about getting to know a bunch of you guys who don't hang out at the Pacman Frog section LOL! I really can't wait to get started with Dart Frogs!

Before I continue, I have to thank Cheri for sponsering the 2011 Frog Forum Care Article Contest, because without that, I wouldn't be here right now. Cheri is providing everything I need to get started in this new part of the hobby. Thanks Cheri !! I am glad that I am looking into dart frogs instead of another fat frog like I had planned.

This is a thread that I will be updating alot hopefully. Cheri has shipped lots of stuff, and I will post pictures as the stuff comes in. I am expecting some plants tomorrow, so hopefully I can pictures of those up if they come in tomorrow. I will probably be purchasing the tank at PETCO around the 22nd of this month.

Cheri has already found a nice female Cobalt in my area that a breeder has for sale. She said she'd get a video up after I got this thread up, so I can't wait to see her!! I will be having some back-to-back camps, so I will probably be getting the female around July the 9th-ish. Cheri is going to try and pick up a male and ship him when the weather gets cooler (can't ship a frog in 100*F+ weather we are having in Texas!).

I really look foward to the experience of setting up a dart frog tank, and getting actual dart frogs!! 2 weeks ago I would have never thought... I will include plenty of pictures of what comes in the mail, and of the tank after I start with the DIY background and setup.

Again, I look foward to getting to know all of you! This is the same forum, but a whole new world for me. I am really excited about what will take place over the next few weeks!