Thread: Pictures Wanted for Pacman Frog Care Article Submission

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Talking Pictures Wanted for Pacman Frog Care Article Submission

Hey guys. It is almost time for me to submit my Pacman Frog care article. You can view the article if you haven't seen it already by clicking here. Many members have offered pictures of their Pacman Frogs. This is the place to do it!

You can also enter in a picture of your Pacman Frog if you are willing to have it put in my submission for the Pacman Frog care article Contest. Any member here can submit a picture of their Pacman Frog. Due to how many I may get, it is not certain that I can get all the pictures in, so to help make sure I don't have to turn anyone down, I would like a picture or 2 of each species of the Ceratophrys genus. I don't need any pictures of C.cranwelli because Malcolm gets a spot and maybe Toadstool if Artes still wants to submit a picture.

I am fine with a Hybrid or two if anyone wants to submit a Fantasy Pacman Frog. Please include the name of the species of the parents if that information is known (e.g. C.cranwelli x C. ornata).

I look foward to pictures of Pacman Frogs! Also, it is certainly not too late to post comments on my article submission in progress thread. I am still at the point where I can edit it.

I will be at a campout until Sunday, so please don't feel upset or rejected if you don't get any replies from me. I hope to come back to a thread full of beautiful Pacman Frog pictures!

Thanks guys!

MeTree,

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nationality
    [United States]

Default Re: Pictures Wanted for Pacman Frog Care Article Submission

May is ending and I need to get my care sheet in. Anyone have any pics they would like to submit for my entry in the caresheet contest? I have to have that in no later than next week.

RibbitSrUs

I just posted some pictures of my frogs if you want you can use some of them

pyxieBob

Talking Re: Pictures Wanted for Pacman Frog Care Article Submission

Where do I submit my photos for you to see them??? I have some great ones of a Hybrid. PLEASE HELP.
    Quote Originally Posted by MeTree View Post
    Hey guys. It is almost time for me to submit my Pacman Frog care article. You can view the article if you haven't seen it already by clicking here. Many members have offered pictures of their Pacman Frogs. This is the place to do it!

You can also enter in a picture of your Pacman Frog if you are willing to have it put in my submission for the Pacman Frog care article Contest. Any member here can submit a picture of their Pacman Frog. Due to how many I may get, it is not certain that I can get all the pictures in, so to help make sure I don't have to turn anyone down, I would like a picture or 2 of each species of the Ceratophrys genus. I don't need any pictures of C.cranwelli because Malcolm gets a spot and maybe Toadstool if Artes still wants to submit a picture.

I am fine with a Hybrid or two if anyone wants to submit a Fantasy Pacman Frog. Please include the name of the species of the parents if that information is known (e.g. C.cranwelli x C. ornata).

I look foward to pictures of Pacman Frogs! Also, it is certainly not too late to post comments on my article submission in progress thread. I am still at the point where I can edit it.

I will be at a campout until Sunday, so please don't feel upset or rejected if you don't get any replies from me. I hope to come back to a thread full of beautiful Pacman Frog pictures!

Thanks guys!

MeTree,

Nationality
    [United States]

Just post them on this thread. That would probably work out the best.

pyxieBob

Will do!

pyxieBob

Thumbs down Re: Pictures Wanted for Pacman Frog Care Article Submission

here are some photos of my hybrid fantasy frog and one of my albino i am submitting, hope you like. I would love to see any of these used!
    Attached Images Attached Images      

pyxieBob

Here is a few more!

desiredaffect

Nationality
    [United States]

Thank you pyxieBob for the pictures! I think that I will use this one because it does a nice job of showing the pattern. Thank you very much for your submission!

Well, as for the rest of the pictures...I guess I am going to go PM a bunch of people LOL. I really wanted to have already had the article submitted, but we are all busy, not in any way excluding me.

Hey desiredaffect, I hope you are kidding . That reminds me, for anyone who wants to submit a C.cranwelli picture, you can go ahead, but I may not enter it, depending on whether or not another member is willing to sumbit their cranwell. Everything else including another hybrid or 2 is perfectly fine.

Hope to get more submissions soon!

desiredaffect

i thought it was a good picture

Nationality
    [United States]

Quote Originally Posted by desiredaffect View Post
    i thought it was a good picture
    LOL, well Ok. I thought you were pulling my leg. Well, the frog is beautiful, and it is a good angle, but I'd be kind of hesitant to put a picture of a frog with a 3" poo sticking out, if you know where I'm coming frog LOL.

If you would like to submit a picture, you don't have to but I really liked this one. I wouldn't mind putting that picture in the article at all. Very good photography!

I know I have said this again and again, but everyone else...I need Pacman Frog pictures! I need pics of:

Ceratophrys aurita
    Ceratophrys calcarata
    Ceratophrys cornuta (Surinam horned frog)
    Ceratophrys cranwelli (Cranwell's horned frog)
    Ceratophrys joazeirensis
    Ceratophrys ornata (Argentine horned frog)
    Ceratophrys stolzmanni
    Ceratophrys testudo

If you have any pictures of any of these Pacman Frogs that you would be willing to submit, please do! Thanks!

desiredaffect

Quote Originally Posted by MeTree View Post
    LOL, well Ok. I thought you were pulling my leg. Well, the frog is beautiful, and it is a good angle, but I'd be kind of hesitant to put a picture of a frog with a 3" poo sticking out, if you know where I'm coming frog LOL.

If you would like to submit a picture, you don't have to but I really liked this one. I wouldn't mind putting that picture in the article at all. Very good photography!

I know I have said this again and again, but everyone else...I need Pacman Frog pictures! I need pics of:

Ceratophrys aurita
    Ceratophrys calcarata
    Ceratophrys cornuta (Surinam horned frog)
    Ceratophrys cranwelli (Cranwell's horned frog)
    Ceratophrys joazeirensis
    Ceratophrys ornata (Argentine horned frog)
    Ceratophrys stolzmanni
    Ceratophrys testudo

If you have any pictures of any of these Pacman Frogs that you would be willing to submit, please do! Thanks!
    no thats fine would be nice to have the pic used for some thing, i can try get some Surinam horned frog pics for you this evening aswell

pyxieBob

here is a few more if you would rather use one or more of these. I think they are a little more clear, especially because they show the great pattern of the Fantasy. Thanks so much!

Thread Information