Thread: Dog breeders in nj?--- Help please.

Default Dog breeders in nj?--- Help please.

Hello guys. After trying to use petfinder and the shelters. When we find the dog we want(mainly my mom wants), we call the next day to find it got adopted. This happened several times already. We're pretty tired of going through that process. Plus the whole housing procedures they do is kinda a drag. It's way too annoying to go through that process just to find out someone else got to it first.

So I'm saying screw shelters and now Iam going to the next step of finding a suitable dog. Breeders. My mom wants something she finds cute. But I want something I can "bond" with and easily train-able. She likes frufru looking dogs if that makes sense. Think of cockapoos. Maltipoos. Anything that looks adorable like a button. She's not a fan of chihuahuas(I actually am--- she's very hard to deal with when it comes to this especially since chihuahuas are easy to find even for adoption.) I like bully breeds. Especially english bulldogs. But only thing she will "accept" is a frenchie. So idk if you guys know any french bulldog breeders. As well as a cockapoo/maltipoo breeders.

She doesn't like:
    Dauchshounds
    Chihuahuas
    Almost all bulldogs
    Pitbulls(terrified)
    Rottweilers
    Anything that's large. She prefers something fluffy. But not like a carpet. Like she doesn't like the look of a lhasa apso(neither do I), or the look of a peckagnese, etc. She likes yorkies(but we decided we're not getting into them since I dislike them).

She's very very very picky. which makes it harder finding a dog. I just want a god dang dog. I have experience with dogs since I used to take in strays and rehome them back in puertorico--- I don't do this now since there's no strays where I live--- obv. She wants something small/medium sized. Not too small but not too large. :S

I myself just don't want anything that's overly excited at night time hours. anything that's a hunting breed or may torment my rabbit.

So does anyone know of breeders in nj? I live in flanders, nj.

Sorry for the long post. Hope you guys understand.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Leefrogs

Default Re: Dog breeders in nj?--- Help please.

I wana say look at a mini picher. Not fluffy but very cute and funny. They'll always stand on their hind legs to look what you're doing. Get ears cropped and they look just like a Lil dobie. I have a 10 year old who's like gold to me. Tuff guys who aren't to yappy.

Default Re: Dog breeders in nj?--- Help please.

Quote Originally Posted by Leefrogs View Post
    I wana say look at a mini picher. Not fluffy but very cute and funny. They'll always stand on their hind legs to look what you're doing. Get ears cropped and they look just like a Lil dobie. I have a 10 year old who's like gold to me. Tuff guys who aren't to yappy.
    :x my mom is afraid of those too. The look on them. She likes prissy looking things.... D;

Thread Information