Thread: Bunch of babies coming Tuesday!

MayorNewton

Default Bunch of babies coming Tuesday!

I ordered a quantity of pyxies, due to be shipped Monday for Tuesday delivery. I bought a dozen of them, but substituted a couple of them for two ornate pacman frogs. I've wanted to get a pacman or two, to see if I like them as much as the pyxies. These pyxies are from great stock and will be hand picked for quality and looks.

I plan to grow them up a bit, then offer them for sale...probably mostly locally, but of course if someone wants them shipped I'll be set up to do that. Here I go, getting into the 'high paying' business of frog-selling!

Of course, I'll post some pics as soon as I get them in. I'm looking forward to getting them...for me, it's the 'next step' in this cool hobby.

Here's a pic I found on the 'net (an AOL story). It's a photo by internationally-known photographer Frans Lanting, a Dutch-born nature photographer who specializes in wildlife photography. Lanting has been documenting wildlife from many different parts of the world, including Amazonia, Africa and Antartica. His work has been featured in National Geographic, Audubon and Time, as well as numerous award-winning books.

I'd love to go to Africa...for many other reasons too, of course...and see these frogs in the wild in person.

Mayor Newton

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thread Information