Thread: They arrived!

mdtalley22

Default They arrived!

Yay, my clown tree frogs arrived yesterday, but sadly only one was not DOA...the little guy that is alive is soo cool. I scooped him out of his little deli cup and he climbed up to my finger, but when I tried to take a picture he jumped from my finger to the (thankfully) open terrarium! It was awesome...and then it settled into the tank nicely! I will upload pics this weekend, after my wife's graduation from college....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nationality
    [United States]
    Blog Entries
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Re: They arrived!

Oh geez...I'm so sorry to hear one of your frogs was DOA...D:

I would contact the person you got them from IMMEDIATELY and let them know you need a replacement...

I'm glad at least one of your frogs is healthy and living...good luck with him/her/it!
    0.0.2 Litoria caerulea
    --------------------------------------
    "The gallows are no place for the stubborn//Just you and your lover as a dark souvenir" - Bad Books, Pytor

mdtalley22

Thanks, I did contact them and they replied to me 20 minutes later to say the replacement would be on it's way next week (the weather I not being nice today thru the weekend here in Utah)!

Nationality
    [New Zealand]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Im glad to hear you have a replacement coming.
    How was your little guys first night in the new home. Sounds to me like your frog was very keen to get in there.

mdtalley22

Yay, for a new laptop! My little guy (who is now Felipe) loves his new home, or at least it seems so! He has a new hiding place every day, and I have seen him all over the terrarium during the night.
    After his jump he landed right next to a water dish that I took out after I realized just how small this guy was going to be. I haven't taken many pictures of him yet (don't want to stress him anymore than I have too) but I thought that I would upload some pictures of the terrarium I have set up for him.
    There are some things that I have changed, well more like added. I added a small little waterfall to take place of the water dish I had in there. And then I was thinking of putting a pot on one of the sides of the glass to have some kind of vine hanging down....I hope y'all like!
    Attached Images Attached Images     

clownonfire

Quote Originally Posted by mdtalley22 View Post
    Yay, my clown tree frogs arrived yesterday, but sadly only one was not DOA...the little guy that is alive is soo cool. I scooped him out of his little deli cup and he climbed up to my finger, but when I tried to take a picture he jumped from my finger to the (thankfully) open terrarium! It was awesome...and then it settled into the tank nicely! I will upload pics this weekend, after my wife's graduation from college....
    I'm very sorry about this. Brit is right. When you receive your new clown tree frog, verify them right away and if anything is wrong, you should call the breeder right away.

But this won't happen, right? Cause we are positive and optimist!

mdtalley22

I know, it was soo sad to see the DOA's in their deli cups....but the one alive is healthy enough...I emailed the guy about the DOA's and sent him the pictures I took while unpacking the frogs, and he emailed me back only 20 minutes later! He is a very guy and hopefully the replacements will be very healthy and good playmates for Felipe.

artes

How is Felipe doing? Still doing well? I'm interested to see pictures when you get the chance.

Leefrogs

Me too.

My Lil ones bathe in 1/2 ounce of water, I use a sushi soy dip cup.

mdtalley22

I will try to upload more pictures tonight when I get home from work (don't tell my boss I am on here ! Felipe is doing well, he seems to have taken to sleeping between two leaves of a pothos I have in there...so cute! I was surprised at how tiny he is...but man I just love his colors. It is all I can do to not just be around his cage at night trying to find him and then staring at him!

Thread Information