Hi. I am hoping that someone here can help me with my 2 FBT. They are both spinning in circles and don't bounce/walk like they used to. My first one was very happy and playing in his tank always watching what I do and exploring. He was given to me for Christmas and he was alone so I went and got another one to keep him company. The one I got started spinning in the swimming pool and NEVER came out. The worried me so I took him out and got a seperate tank for him. Well I thought he was doing better, I seen him eat and jump, so I decided to put him back with the other one. Now they are both spinning and really skinny. They eat and I've seen them eat. I only use distilled water, feed gut loaded crickets, use a heat pad under the tank and I always make sure they are clean. I used to use bottled water but talked to a man that works in a reptile zoo in Palm Bay Florida who told me distilled water would be better. Can anyone help me? I would like to put them back together but I can't until they are happy and healthy again. The 2nd one was never really healthy but my christmas present FBT was very healthy and happy I think.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions.