Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Frogs from hamm!

malepyxiefrog

Default Re: New Frogs from hamm!

Quote Originally Posted by Roidrage View Post
    Thanks all for the pictures of males and info! Its good when discussions take place.

Looking at those true giants you posted they are reaal nice!

Are my frogs Edulis or ? I watch them late night yesterday man they can jump. Up and down in the water and so on, my dog was all messed up from the sound, active as hell.

Cheers // Stefan
    Hi, well there are a lot of giants people are selling. Just keep a look out on this forum or on another. I bet you that these stores online probably have giants bust don't know which is which, or they think that they are the same thing. I bet that someone on here will sell a giant male pyxie frog some day.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

spencerburgo

Quote Originally Posted by malepyxiefrog View Post
    Hi, well there are a lot of giants people are selling. Just keep a look out on this forum or on another. I bet you that these stores online probably have giants bust don't know which is which, or they think that they are the same thing. I bet that someone on here will sell a giant male pyxie frog some day.
    the problem he has is he lives in sweeden i think! dont quote me on that though, over your country there seems to be plenty for sale all though i dont no how you,s are on sending stuff from state to state and you have the frog ranch actually producing adspersus, god i wished i lived in the states,

cheers spencer.............

Kevin1

Thanks all for the pictures of males and info! Its good when discussions take place.

Are my frogs Edulis or ? I watch them late night yesterday man they can jump. Up and down in the water and so on, my dog was all messed up from the sound, active as hell.

Cheers // Stefan
    yes your frogs appear to be true edulis. You and perhaps others if interested should take a look at this thread-http://www.frogforum.net/african-bullfrogs/3805-pyxicephalus-differences.html
    As it turns out the frogs many of us first thought of as edulis are actually not quite the same frog as described by science.

malepyxiefrog

Cheers // Stefan
    Well all we have to say is that you have 100% dwarfs.

Roidrage

Quote Originally Posted by spencerburgo View Post
    the problem he has is he lives in sweeden i think! dont quote me on that though, over your country there seems to be plenty for sale all though i dont no how you,s are on sending stuff from state to state and you have the frog ranch actually producing adspersus, god i wished i lived in the states,

cheers spencer.............

Yeah i live in sweden and here they are very rare! Had luck getting me one female. But im gonna keep my eyes open and ask around until i find one.

Ah okey true edulis, Yeah one of them the lighter one is a beautiful specimen real nice colors and head!

One in big terrarium and one in a petbox with a heatmat under. See which gonna grow the best.

Cheers // Stefan

Jeff Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by Eel Noob View Post
    Amazing photos Jeff, that's the best and cutest female picture I have ever seen.
    Thanks for the kind words Boon!! That means a lot coming from another member that always posts amazing photos. I can't take the credit for it though. It's the handiwork of my talented fiance' Ella (Mordecai on Frog Forum). We have a ton of cool feeding photos on our FaceBook page. Go there and "Like" us and see the great photos that we are always uploading!!

Jela's Phat Phibs & BadAss Beardies | Facebook

Apophysis

I have read somewhere that there are actually a third species in the Pyxicephalus family. It is called Pyxicephalus obbianus. It might be that species maybe?

Not in the pet trade it said,but the germans catch everything they can,so they might be WC youngsters of the third species. OR they are like have been said before,edulis.

Stefan,hör med ormar o sånt i ängelholm,han kan ta hem såna grodor skulle jag tro.
    Jag har själv köpt en av han på en Malmömässa. Sålde den senare,vilket jag ångrar.
    Det var den äkta varianten iaf.

Kevin1

Yes there is a third species but it is very rare and unlikely that it made it's way into the pet trade. Like I said if you take a look at the link I posted it will explain a lot.

Eel Noob

Thumbs up Re: New Frogs from hamm!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Kennedy View Post
    Thanks for the kind words Boon!! That means a lot coming from another member that always posts amazing photos. I can't take the credit for it though. It's the handiwork of my talented fiance' Ella (Mordecai on Frog Forum). We have a ton of cool feeding photos on our FaceBook page. Go there and "Like" us and see the great photos that we are always uploading!!

Jela's Phat Phibs & BadAss Beardies | Facebook
    Even more amazing photos on FB

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information