Thread: Must sell PDF's

whiteroses91

Default Must sell PDF's

PDF's not PFD's....lol my bad was in too much of a hurry to reread before I sent it. Selling my poison dart frogs.

I recently had to move and no longer can afford to keep my dart frogs. I would like to get $25 each(as this is about what I paid). Will make a deal if you take all. If you order a couple (or all) I will send along the bulk order of flightless fruit flies, that I just got in last week.
    There are 8 adults and 1 subadult.
    I would rather not ship, because I've never shipped them before. But could manage it, if someone walked me through the process.
    Can Email pictures, once I get a few new good ones.
    Last edited by whiteroses91; March 5th, 2011 at 07:32 AM. Reason: error in title

whiteroses91

Default Re: Must sell PFD's

email me at white_rose_wilting@hotmail.com for quicker replies.

bshmerlie

Default Re: Must sell PDF's

You should post some pictures of the frogs you have for sale and let everyone have an idea of where you're located....as far as pickup is concerned.

whiteroses91

Like I said, I will email pictures upon request. There might even be one in my pictures, but I don't have any pictures on this computer.

The frogs are black and blue. One or two have a bit of green in them. I don't know what type of PDF they are, I just know I need to get rid of them, because since I seperated with my Ex I can't afford to take care of 10 frogs and all of my other bills.

I'm in Lima, Oh. But I'm often in Dayton and Columbus for business.

clownonfire

Quote Originally Posted by whiteroses91 View Post
    Like I said, I will email pictures upon request. There might even be one in my pictures, but I don't have any pictures on this computer.

The frogs are black and blue. One or two have a bit of green in them. I don't know what type of PDF they are, I just know I need to get rid of them, because since I seperated with my Ex I can't afford to take care of 10 frogs and all of my other bills.

I'm in Lima, Oh. But I'm often in Dayton and Columbus for business.
    Looked at your pics. From what I can gather, this is what I think they are:

Definitely D. tinctorius. As for the morphs (as you seem to have a few ones in the same enclosure): One I'm pretty sure is a Patricia (on pic 100 1794 on the far left) and the others Cobalts.

Eric

reefhaven

Are the frogs the same as those in your album?
    Will buy all if you can ship to Florida.

whiteroses91

Frogs are the same as seen in my album. I am willing to ship anywhere, but will make NO guarentees on them because I have never shipped them before. I have a sale pending at the moment, so I will make a comment if things fall through!
    Thanks everybody.

and P.S. to be honest I have no idea what I've got. I got them from a shelter/rescue place and they didn't know how to take care of them and asked if I wanted to "adopt" them. For as much as I paid it wasn't adopting.
    Quote Originally Posted by reefhaven View Post
    Are the frogs the same as those in your album?
    Will buy all if you can ship to Florida.

Thread Information