Hi guys! MeTree.

I was just wondering where people are getting their pacmans. I have just been able to afford a pacman with the entire setup, but I don't know where to get a pacman.

Internet Purchase: If you got it off the internet, please post how much you paid for the frog, and how much you paid for the shipping (if you want). I haven't seen any internet sites selling them for any less than $60 once the shipping is included.

Petstore Chain: A petstore chain has several locations. e.g. Petsmart, Petco, That Pet Place, etc, are all chains. If you got it from a chain, please post which chain you boght it from. I haven't been to a chain since I started my pacman research, so I don't know what stock frogs are.

LPS (Local Pet Store): A LPS is a store that is usually one-of-a-kind. It usually has 1 manager, and sometimes (but not always) has employees. These are usually considerably smaller than the major chains. Sometimes they have more than one location, but usually not.

If you would post where you got it that would be great! I am specifically looking for Green (cranwelli) pacman, but you can post where you got any of your pacmans, reguardless of species (but it would be great if you posted the species of the pacman).

Thanks for your perticipation!