Thread: Pacman rack set up

kluas88

Default Pacman rack set up

I have 3 ornate horned frogs and 3 stolzmanni coming in soon and I was wondring If there are any sterilite tub drawers that are short and wide? I was thinking of taking eggcrate and dividing up a large sterilite tub into 12x18 sections. Let me know how i should go about making a tub/rack system for my pacmans.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Myles

Default Re: Pacman rack set up

dude use bins from osh thats what i use 6 Qt. Latch Box
    size depending on frog

4. This member thanks Myles for this post:

kluas88

I currently use cobra heat mats for my frogs are there any cheaper heat mats that wil work? I am going to get a bunch of those small bins to house my frogs in.

bshmerlie

Quote Originally Posted by kluas88 View Post
    I have 3 ornate horned frogs and 3 stolzmanni coming in soon and I was wondring If there are any sterilite tub drawers that are short and wide? I was thinking of taking eggcrate and dividing up a large sterilite tub into 12x18 sections. Let me know how i should go about making a tub/rack system for my pacmans.
    Welcome to the forum. I just received my two Stolzmannis last week. I'm assuming you also got yours from Understory Enterprises? Mine are doing great and eating well. They are very active little guys...I hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine. Post some pictures when you get yours. I have two green ones but they did have some brown ones as well. I am keeping mine in 12x12 cubes right now.

kluas88

I actually ordering from phillipe de vosjoli at giantgeckos.com Understory isnt shipping until early march and they are to expensive. I am spending a lot on the trio but it iswell worth it.

Does anyone know were to get caatinga horned frogs?

Thread Information