Thread: I need ideas

Talking I need ideas

I'm considering getting a bigger tank for my Malaysian Leaf Frog. I'm looking at this tank. Nice, right? He's outgrown his and everytime it storms and he starts yearning for a female, he jumps a lot and hits the mesh on the top of the tank. I was going to wait till after I move because I honestly don't want more stuff to take with me, but if I'm going to get one, I might as well do it while I'm getting a discount at a pet store.

This would be my larget tank, and I want to go all out. I want a team of experts, divided into departments and each containing a leader: water feature, architecture, landscaping. But seriously...in the past I have failed at water features, and I would love ideas from people who have done it well. I think a waterfall with a stream would be great. It can't be too deep because he is a terrestial frog, but he's also 3-4 inches long and stocky.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

lnaminneci

Default Re: I need ideas

Ooooooooh! We are going to be divided into groups with a leader?!!? Which one will I be put in?

I still think your poor little loansome leaf frog needs a girlfriend! I can find one for him and do the mailorder bride thing. I'll keep you up to date with what I find and he can choose his Fav!

~Lesley

I guess you would be the Matchmaker then!

I would get him a female, but I'm a little afraid of the female eating him. I would be devastated if he died!

peeka

I'll lead the Motivational Team. Ya know...the team that really can't offer any advice but will be in the background cheering you on hehe.

If you are looking for a water feature maybe this sticky post from vivarium forum may help

My First Vivarium, 75G Tank: Build Log with Pics - Vivarium Forums

You Can Doooooo it!

Good Luck and keep us posted.

Ally

So I bought the 56 gallon tank and stand and a Rena canister filter for the water feature. I'm hoping to have10-15 gallons of water circulating. I'll be working hard on it for several weeks, I'm sure. The things we do for our frogs.

Digital

Quote Originally Posted by 1beataway View Post
    The things we do for our frogs.
    Just because we spend so much extra money and say "but...but... look at how much more happy my frog is now..." and get more enjoyment out of spending all that extra money for stuff the frog really doesn't need... Then yes, I do agree with "the things we do for our frog"...

O... I wanna be on "you can doooooo it" team as well, cuss honestly. I really don't have much I can bring to the table. Unless your talking about setting up a tank for your Betta fish...

Quote Originally Posted by Digital View Post
    Just because we spend so much extra money and say "but...but... look at how much more happy my frog is now..." and get more enjoyment out of spending all that extra money for stuff the frog really doesn't need... Then yes, I do agree with "the things we do for our frog"...

O... I wanna be on "you can doooooo it" team as well, cuss honestly. I really don't have much I can bring to the table. Unless your talking about setting up a tank for your Betta fish...
    I've gotten the bettas taken care of. They're in 8 oz. cups.

I'm kidding. :P

Anyone who has a lot of experience with silicone and pieces of acrylic and canister filters should PM me with tips.

Thread Information