Thread: Nice video

Eel Noob

Exclamation Nice video

Saw this segment on tv a month or so back. One thing l have noticed about majority of the wild males is that they have yellow throat/underside which l like more.

rtsp://v5.cache8.c.youtube.com/CjYLENy73wIaLQmmKYD7bOzroRMYJCAkFEIJbXYtZ29vZ2xlSA RSBXdhdGNoYMir6-nniOXlTAw=/0/0/0/video.3gp

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Eel Noob

Red face Re: Nice video

Sorry like is not pasted right will fix later on when get home. Mods/admins feel free to delete this thread.

Eel Noob

Talking Re: Nice video

Another attempt

YouTube - The African Bullfrog - part two

HTML Code:
    <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oevsbPuAKaY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oevsbPuAKaY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

jaguilar15

Default Re: Nice video

haha i like the beginning when he shoots out the ground right when the raindrops hit

Nationality
    [South Africa]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Re: Nice video

For the last 3 or 4 years I have been on the look out for that in my area.. There is a pan which is a big protected bullfrog area and I have gone past there so many times trying to get there on the right day when they are all in the water - haven't found it YET but that video made me more determined to!

Eel Noob

Thumbs up Re: Nice video

Quote Originally Posted by Buck Rogers View Post
    For the last 3 or 4 years I have been on the look out for that in my area.. There is a pan which is a big protected bullfrog area and I have gone past there so many times trying to get there on the right day when they are all in the water - haven't found it YET but that video made me more determined to!
    How's the bullfrog population doing around there and do you have any pictures these frogs and their habitat? These frogs have always been a favorite of mines since seeing one at local zoo during a grade school field trip a number of years back.

Thread Information