Thread: Help: Worm supply dead

mdurks17

Default Help: Worm supply dead

Hi guys. I consider this possibly an emergency. I've been feeding my young pacman (>1 year) a worm or two covered in calcium + D3 every other day or two for the past two months, but today when I went to look in the fridge, all of the worms were dead. I go to college in Albany and I'm not sure if the local Walmart carries bait (the supply of my worms...Canadian nightcrawlers). I am going to try to go look tomorrow everywhere I can but I have limited transportation. It's family weeked on Oct. 9 and my parents will be coming up. Assuming I can't find any worms and I just bought some kind of other creatures, do you think that would suffice or should he really be getting food ASAP?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

gtr319

Default Re: Help: Worm supply dead

Walmart carries them (they have everything :P), if not... you can try crickets, I got over the fear of crickets after my frog stop touching the worms... but yea... Walmart should have them, if they ran out, local bait shop will have them too...

spec

Default Re: Help: Worm supply dead

Well, have your tried some some of this sites sponsors? look on the bottom left and explore a bit. You can order all kinds of worms. This site right here has a variety pack you can feed them www.lindasgonebuggie.com Dont get me wrong, i've never tried them out. I'm planning on ordering some tongiht... it's like 10 bucks gl . btw, if you get hard up for some food, you can try feeder fish... i stopped using them but, john told me if you freeze them for about 3 days you'll kill the mites that may be in the fish. I'd have tried that but, my frog won't eat anything unless it's moving fast..

Thread Information