Thread: Newly Morphed ACF

Nationality
    [United States]
    North Providence, Rhode Island, United States
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Newly Morphed ACF

The eggs laid on July 25th have finished morphing into healthy little froglets! the last one finished morphing 7 days ago, and they are able to eat bloodworms and HBH frog and tadpole bites with out trouble

$5 each

if they need to be shipped we will work out the prices for overnight delivery in PM

Joene Latiolais

Default Re: Newly Morphed ACF

I'd love to get some if they are a little different from what I have. I want to add leucistic or piebald frogs to my tank (saw pictures of these and they are soooo cool, although I'd be interested in adding another normal pigmented if I don't get some borealis frogs).

Nationality
    [United States]

piebald are the rarest color morph of x.laevis - - I am also on the hunt for one!!!
    I plan on breeding x. borealis within the next year, I can give you my email address if you want to be contacted when I have froglets available.

The ones I have available now are the results of a natural marbled male and an albino female - - already displaying some interesting color patterns forming!

4. This member thanks Jenste for this post:

Joene Latiolais

They sound great!! If you could tell me about how much shipping will be, I'll see how many I can get!! Thanks!!

Please send email, I'd love to get some borealis in the future as well, according to reports, they are quite beautiful, although a little smaller than the laevis.
    Last edited by Joene Latiolais; September 20th, 2010 at 02:11 PM. Reason: adding more info

Nationality
    [United States]

I have a Mail Box ETC near the house which ships both Fed-Ex and UPS. Do you have a preference? By the time I get out of work today they will be closed, but I will go in the AM and see what pricing the one you prefer offers. I will only ship the frogs overnight/next day to reduce the stress. If the pricing and everything else works out for you, I will give you my paypal information and will ship them out Wednesday for you.

How does this sound?

Which US state do you live in?
    ACF are illegal in some states, it is your responsibility (buyer's responsibility) to know whether or not they are legal in your state. And please, NEVER release an African Clawed Frog into the wild. If for some reason, even years down the road, you can not keep your ACF please contact me and we will arrange it so you can ship it/them back to me. I'd prefer to have to accommodate another adult than have them go to a pet store.

EDIT: Just noticed you are in Kansas. As far as I know they are NOT illegal in your state. You may wish to verify this.
    Last edited by Jenste; September 20th, 2010 at 02:55 PM. Reason: added info

Joene Latiolais

Whichever is cheaper, I guess. I am interested in pigmented ones, I like the colors! I am also interested in getting some borealis frogs when you have them!! I will probably have to have them delivered to the high school where I work, as I am at work during the day and I don't want them to have to wait on my porch until I get home, just in case it gets hot!! As soon as you find out about how much let me know and I'll figure how many I can get!! How many could I put into a 20 gallon long tank safely? Its empty until the end of school in mid May (and I may be getting another one soon!) My zip is 67554
    Thanks, Joene
    Last edited by Joene Latiolais; September 20th, 2010 at 05:43 PM. Reason: adding more

Nationality
    [United States]

Didn't want you to think I had forgotten about you - - I am just trying to figure out the cheapest shipping for you...I will only do next day air for the frog's safety.

and for a 20 gallon Long, 3 can live in their quite happily. I just ask that you remember that these frogs are siblings and not to raise any eggs should your frogs ever breed.

Nationality
    [United States]

ok, Joene to ship to Lyons, Kansas these are the numbers I have for you.

For Overnight Air shipping and handling it comes to approximately $68. This includes a live-guarantee. If you contact me the day of delivery with a frog that arrives DOA, I will replace the frog or give you credit for a future order. Shipping for replacement frog is the buyer's responsibility.

For 2-Day Air shipping and handling it comes to approximately $38. This DOES NOT include a live-guarantee.

The packaging is suitable up to 3 frogs per shipment.
    Cost is $5 per frog.

Let me know if this works out for you and we can arrange shipping for Monday or Tuesday.
    Payments accepted via Paypal.

Joene Latiolais

I thinking. I don't know if I can afford that much in shipping (I know its expensive for next day air), and that is the way I would go, but I am on a limited budget, I may just have to wait a little while longer, darn it! I'll get back with you soon (within the week) but I may just have to wait until after I get the tank and all the equipment before I send off for frogs! I wish I could get several now but I better wait.

Nationality
    [United States]

No I completely understand - -that's why it took me so long to get back to you, I was trying to figure out how to get you cheapest but reliable shipping. That is why I also priced out 2 day air. Considering it is neither freezing winter nor scalding summer, I felt ok doing it this way also. (Another reason I put off shipping until Monday or Tuesday - no worries about frogs getting sidetracked by the weekend)

What ever is best for you is fine. I thank you for even considering one of my babies

Nationality
    [United States]

Just want to update - -

i have one froglet left pending receiving payments from other buyers

Joene Latiolais

I guess I won't be able to get any of these, but maybe next time you have froglets I'll be better prepared (have money and setup ready).

Thanks!!

Nationality
    [United States]

While one is left, I know you were looking for multiple - - if you want to send me an email on my personal email I will put you into a special folder so that you can be notified of a new batch

if you are interested in this, send me a PM and I will respond with my personal email

Nationality
    [United States]

Bump, a buyer backed out. Still one marbled ACF left

Nationality
    [United States]

Default Re: Newly Morphed - - reticulated albino available!

Update!!!

2 of the babies - - one natural spotted and one reticulated albino are still up for grabs - - I was going to keep them to see how they grew but with the recent additions to my ACF colony they are available for adoption!!!

spotted - - $5
    reticulated albino - - $20

shipping/handling will be priced as next day air through UPS

Thread Information