Thread: Hello!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Hello!

Hi! I'm so excited to be part of this forum. I found a gray tree frog this summer (in Maryland) sleeping in a crack in the footbridge near the bath house of our campground. She would have gotten stepped on, so I picked her up and decided to keep her. She grew plump over the summer and fall, and is very happy waking me up at night by jumping all over her cage.
    This past weekend, I went to a reptile expo near me and decided to get two more tree frogs, a golden tree frog and a red eyed tree frog. I love them both very much already, and I can't wait to get into this hobby more!

I've been keeping exotics for four or five years, I'm a mantis breeder and I currently have about 90 mantids, a jumping spider, a tarantula, two geckos, and three anoles as well as the three frogs.

I hope to get into dart frogs someday because they've always interested me, but I'm happy with my tree frogs for now. (If this hobby is anything like mantids, geckos, or tarantulas, it's hard to not get more and more into the hobby )
    - MantisGirl13

2. This member thanks MantisGirl13 for this post:

Thread Information