Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: American Toad weird symptoms. New owner, need help

Nationality
    [United States]
    Blog Entries

Default Re: American Toad weird symptoms. New owner, need help

Quote Originally Posted by KP View Post
    You just can't stop your trolling. SMH
    Actually you are the troll you continue to keep the conversation going on and on and on and you say the same thing repeatedly. I don't understand why you can't move on from this discussion already?

Sent from my BKL-L04 using Tapatalk

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

100+ Post Member
    Nationality
    [United States]

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Wardog View Post
    Actually you are the troll you continue to keep the conversation going on and on and on and you say the same thing repeatedly. I don't understand why you can't move on from this discussion already?

Here's your very first comment on this thread, and it's 100% troll:

"I'm not trying to sound negative but frogs and toads do not have the same emotions as what people do. They do not share compassion. If you keep too many toads in one setup they will try to starve each other just so that way they get more food. They are much smarter and are actually more strategist than what people believe but I do not believe they show compassion. regardless on if you have a wounded animal or a healthy animal their natural instinct is to try to get away and that is still something they are going to do regardless on how long you keep the animal. it's important to understand the slower and the more gentle you go with the frog or toad the better the experience and the more comfortable they feel so they're not as willing to try to escape and assume you are a predator. there is no scientific proof that shows these animals can show human emotions. The one thing that I am arguing that these animals possess that many people do not believe specifically for the North American tree frogs and toads is that they can become territorial in captivity and can establish a hierarchy. This is not something that is scientifically proven because some people do not believe this while others strongly believe this. I know from experience where I stand and someday I hope to write something about this becoming a researcher. But I just wanted to make it clear the only way they would know the intent is if you're going slow and you are not seeming as a threat to them."

From there you were off and running and you STILL can't seem to conTROLL your impulses.

Nationality
    [United States]
    Blog Entries

Here's your very first comment on this thread, and it's 100% troll:

"I'm not trying to sound negative but frogs and toads do not have the same emotions as what people do. They do not share compassion. If you keep too many toads in one setup they will try to starve each other just so that way they get more food. They are much smarter and are actually more strategist than what people believe but I do not believe they show compassion. regardless on if you have a wounded animal or a healthy animal their natural instinct is to try to get away and that is still something they are going to do regardless on how long you keep the animal. it's important to understand the slower and the more gentle you go with the frog or toad the better the experience and the more comfortable they feel so they're not as willing to try to escape and assume you are a predator. there is no scientific proof that shows these animals can show human emotions. The one thing that I am arguing that these animals possess that many people do not believe specifically for the North American tree frogs and toads is that they can become territorial in captivity and can establish a hierarchy. This is not something that is scientifically proven because some people do not believe this while others strongly believe this. I know from experience where I stand and someday I hope to write something about this becoming a researcher. But I just wanted to make it clear the only way they would know the intent is if you're going slow and you are not seeming as a threat to them."

From there you were off and running and you STILL can't seem to conTROLL your impulses.
    So you are using my words to explain why I had to try and clarify to the poster that frogs are not empathetic? That's not trolling hopefully you can read it again and understand why I posted it in the first place.

100+ Post Member
    Nationality
    [United States]

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Wardog View Post
    So you are using my words to explain why I had to try and clarify to the poster that frogs are not empathetic? That's not trolling hopefully you can read it again and understand why I posted it in the first place.

Nope. You simply had to troll the thread with your opinion. Your opinion is as valid or invalid as anyone elses opinion but it's merely that. Your opinion. Your way of inserting it into a thread was and remains trollish.
    And you're STILL doing it. Unable to conTROLL your impulse to assert your opinion as though it is fact and derailing threads to do so. Trolly, very trolly.
    Your turn: Troll says what?

Nationality
    [United States]
    Blog Entries

Nope. You simply had to troll the thread with your opinion. Your opinion is as valid or invalid as anyone elses opinion but it's merely that. Your opinion. Your way of inserting it into a thread was and remains trollish.
    And you're STILL doing it. Unable to conTROLL your impulse to assert your opinion as though it is fact and derailing threads to do so. Trolly, very trolly.
    Your turn: Troll says what?
    Why do you have a problem if someone disagrees with you?

Nationality
    [Canada]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Both of you - would you please stop that kindergarten? Thank you. Closing the thread.
    Save one animal and it doesn't change the world, but it surely changes the world for that one animal!

8. 2 members thank Lija for this post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information