Hi everyone, I'm about to move and start a new job so I need to get rid of all of my hobby stuff. Here's what I have for sale:

* Everything is pick up in Chicago area only (Glencoe, IL)

Species - Ranitomeya Variabilis (Southern)
Line/Origin - Understory Enterprises
Age - Range from 4 years to month old sub-adults
Quantity - 14+ including at least one breeding pair. I struggle to get a full count on these guys but I've counted 14 at one time. Realistically there are probably 16 or so.
Price - See below
Other Info - I started out with 3 frogs and have been raising tadpoles over the course of the last 4 years. I currently have 3 more tadpoles at different stages of development that I can give away. I'm happy to show you how I raise them and give you my breeding supplies.

Species - Dendrobates leucomelas
Line/Origin - unknown
Age - 4 years
Quantity - 3 females
Price - See below

I am happy to give away the tank systems these frogs are in as well. The southern variabilis are in an 18x18x24 exo terra and the leucomelas are in a 24x18x24 exo terra. Both tanks are fully planted, see below for pictures.

Other freebies include:
- Mistking ultimate value misting system (fully functional)
- 2 finnex LED fixtures (fully functional)
- fruit fly culture supplies and fruit flies
- some tadpole raising supplies

Price - I'm asking for $800 or best price for everything. Please let me know if you're interested in a subset of these items and we can discuss pricing. Thanks!
Preferred Payment Method - Paypal or Venmo

[URL=https://beta.photobucket.com/u/thayes4271/p/ae7581f6-6464-419f-a858-092902157758]