Hello everyone!

I normally would NOT buy an exotic pet, without first having done plenty research until I feel confident caring for and housing the animal. Which is why I was extremely surprised yesterday to open my mail and find a baby Giant Bicolor Frog was accidentally delivered to me. I rushed to my local pet store to build an enclosure, I knew would be a temporary space, but at least it's better than a box! Anyway I spent hours on end researching yesterday and ultimately still didn't feel confident or capable in my knowledge of caring for the animal. Finally I decided to come here!

I was wondering if I could be referred to a quality care guide, additionally I had some concerns about my Bicolor tree frog. i'm mostly concerned with feeding. As it is a baby, it's very very small. In fact it's not too much bigger than the size of my largest fingernail (arms and legs not extended). I was wondering if they'll accept crickets just fine? Or if I need to buy smaller food specifically for the baby. Any tips and information from owners or breeders to help provide this baby a healthy and happy life are GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you so much!