Hello everyone!

I bought my first frogs at the weekend - a trio of chubby frogs - but I've now noticed that a lot of care advice tells you what to feed them, but not amounts or frequencies. The sites that do have frequencies seem to vary wildly in their instructions, ranging from 3 to 10 crickets every 1 to 3 days.

I tried to feed my frogs for the first time last night around 9pm. At the time, I could only see one frog active in the tank (one was asleep and the other was no where to be seen. I left the crickets in the tank for a couple of hours - not many were eaten but I did watch both of the frogs I could see eat at least two each. I have to assume that the third frog was left out, as I still haven't seen him again since I put him in the tank on Saturday!

What would your advices be on feeding, especially while owning invisible frogs? How many crickets should I feed at a time for three frogs? Should I be feeding every single day? What time would you recommend feeding the frogs? And how long should I leave the crickets in the tank?

Sorry for all the questions - just want to make sure my chaps are as happy as possible.