Hello! A few months ago I purchased and Albino clawed frog to put in my 20 G community tank, the people at the store told me he would be fine with smaller fish but after researching, I didn’t want him to eat my platys and corydoras so I put him in my 75 G South American Cichlids tank stocked with convicts and Jack Dempsey’s who were still small as I recently got them too. They got along fine until two of my Jack Dempsey’s had fry and started attacking the other fish and the frog. Because the frog was always attacked about two weeks ago I moved him into a ten gallon aquarium by himself. He has been chirping ever since and I hardly see him eat, he’s also been very skittish and looks thinner. I’m currently housing a baby clawed frog in my 20 G because he is too small to eat the fish, I tried to put him in with the other one but they immediately started to fight each other so I removed the little one immediately. Now I’m worried about that my adult clawed frog is stressed and I don’t want him to die as he refuses to eat, does anyone know what I can do?