So I bought two wtfs about 3-4 months ago. One was about 2 inches and the other was about 1 inch. Now, the bigger one is now a little bit bigger and the other one seems the same size. Hugo, the bigger one, eats from tweezers and I put a couple of crickets in his cage so he can get some exercise. Itty bitty, the smaller one, won't take crickets from tweezers and only hangs on the water bowl. Its hard for him to catch crickets because he really doesn't move around much. I had them in the same cage (a 10 gallon) but now I bought a 20 gallon high and put Hugo in it learning that Hugo may eat itty bitty. I'm just concerned that itty bitty isn't eating enough. I see that his belly sometimes looks stuffed but usually he looks very skinny. I learned about the trick of putting crickets in a glass bowl but I haven't gone out and bought the bowl yet and even if I buy it, since he doesn't leave the water bowl how will he get the crickets? Anyway, if you got any ideas for me or any suggestions let me know, sorry for the long post! I'm just very concerned.

I have a heat lamp over his cage for day and night, 75 watts during day and 50 during night. The cage is around 80 degrees. Humidity does drop to about 30 but I mist 2 times a day and am planning on adding sphagnum moss to the cage. Anyways, thanks! If you need more info just ask.