I got my Pacman frog, Avocado, exactly a week ago at NARBC. He’s about two inches long, and is currently being housed in a five gallon enclosure on a mixture of eco earth and sphagnum moss while he’s in quarantine. I have a small heat pad on one side of the enclosure. The hot side stays between 80-85 degrees and his cool side ranges from 70-75. I replace his substrate and disinfect the enclosure weekly, and change the water daily. I mist him down twice a day, and the humidity stays between 70-80%. Any water that comes into contact with him/his enclosure is dechlorinated. I alternate between dusting his crickets with a multivitamin without d3, calcium, and calcium with d3. I tong feed him 5-7 1/2 inch crickets every other day. His appetite and pooping has been completely normal. The only issue is, these past 2-3 days, I’ve noticed that he’s gotten a bit bloated. When I gently squeeze his sides, he feels squishy and full of water. He soaks in his water dish a lot as well. This might just be me being paranoid, but when I was soaking him as I cleaned his enclosure today, I noticed two little off-white “strings” floating in there with him after he had been in there for about 5 minutes, and it immediately made me think parasites (but maybe I’m just crazy), so I immediately put him in fresh water.