Thread: Can I keep a small white's tree frog and a bigger white's tree frog together?

Default Can I keep a small white's tree frog and a bigger white's tree frog together?

So they are both still babies or juveniles. One is about an inch big while the other is 2.5-3 inches big. I bought them at Petco and they were housed in the enclosure together. I have had them for a couple of months and nothing bad has happened yet but I want the best for my frogs and if theres a chance the bigger one will stress or even eat the smaller one then I'll put the bigger one in the new tank I got. Anyway, thanks!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Re: Can I keep a small white's tree frog and a bigger white's tree frog together?

Hello and welcome to FrogForum! For the safety of the smaller frog, I would place them in separate enclosures for now. There is a possibility that the smaller one will be eaten. Don’t worry though because in a few months the smaller one will catch up in size and you can put them back together!

Litoria
    caerulea 1.1.0 (White's Tree Frog)
    Lampropeltis triangulum hondurensis ​0.1.0 (Anerythristic Honduran Milk Snake) Tliltocatl albopilosus 0.0.2 (Curly Hair Tarantula)
    Aphonopelma hentzi 0.0.1 (Texas Brown Tarantula)
    Avicularia avicularia 0.0.2 (Pinktoe Tarantula)
    Brachypelma smithi ex. annitha 0.0.1 (Mexican Giant Red Knee Tarantula) Monocentropus balfouri 0.0.2 (Socotra Island Blue Baboon Tarantula)
    Harpactira pulchripes
    0.0.1 (Golden Blue Leg Baboon Tarantula)

Default Re: Can I keep a small white's tree frog and a bigger white's tree frog together?

Quote Originally Posted by Frogman1031 View Post
    Hello and welcome to FrogForum! For the safety of the smaller frog, I would place them in separate enclosures for now. There is a possibility that the smaller one will be eaten. Don’t worry though because in a few months the smaller one will catch up in size and you can put them back together!
    Okeydoke thank you so much!

Thread Information