So, I had purchased two baby White's Tree Frogs from Reptile City (HUGE MISTAKE DO NOT BUY FROM THEM), and sadly had to put one of them down. (He had multiple broken bones, one definite with exposed bone from trauma during shipping because they weren't in a live animal box and may have had chytrid). The other one was healthy, is eating and since I literally had them for 1 day when I took them both to the vet and we had to put one down, he was still skittish and didn't sleep. We got him a little rock hut/hidey hole, boom started to sleeping happily at night. He hasn't been calling though, and I believe he moves around his terrarium at night. He did make a short call when we tried to look at his foot to get him to stop moving and made a short call that sort of sounded like "No" lol (we were holding him gently not squeezing at all don't worry). Anyway, he sleeps in his hidey hole buried into the moss that we lined it with (it's on the substrate of his terrarium), at around 6-7 o'clock at night, and lift it up and gently take him out to feed him (I feed him outside his cage because if I drop a cricket or something it doesn't eat him when he's sleeping, I'm a paranoid frog mom I know the crickets are not that big around the size of his mouth but still, and he's always very dark green and covered in moss, when normally he's a bright and vibrant green, and as I take him out and he wakes up he turns back to his normal color in around 2-5 minutes. I'm probably being paranoid, but he alright? Is this common? He eats about 2-3 gut loaded crickets (depending on the size normally medium size, we also have a bearded dragon who's crickets are mixed in with his) every day. Again, sleeps during the day, I think is active at night, and he also doesn't like his water dish, but I always place him in it after I feed him and spend time with him just to be sure my oils of my hands get rinsed off, and his water is filled about half way and is pretty shallow so only reaches the bottom of his chin and is purified water. His humidity is always around 50-60 percent with spikes when his automatic mister turns on that are around 70-80, and his temperature his always 68-75 degrees Fahrenheit, and has a heating pad under his cage because my room gets pretty cold during winter.
Thanks for the help!