Hello again everyone.... So I got a thermostat for my 60w heat emitter, set it to 80 and done right? Well, I don’t know what’s wrong with it. Right now I have my little guy in a critter keeper inside my 10 gallon. I have the probe inside the critter keeper on the wall almost touching the substrate. Well, the thermostat says it’s only 75 degrees right there even though it has been on all day! I also have a thermometer in the right corner of the actual 10 gallon and that is giving me 80 degrees, so I thought I’d double check everything with my temp gun. Everything’s right, 75 in the critter keeeper and 80 outside of it. I don’t understand how to remedy this, he needs those high temps but since the thermostat thinks it’s only 75, it’s on full blast trying to get to 80 which is ZAPPING my humidity. The soil is always moist when I check and he hasn’t used his water bowl yet (I think is a good sign, he doesn’t need moisture) I need help!!! Anything I can do or get that would help the heating situation?