Hello everyone! So, my 15 year old son owns a Fantasy Pacman Frog. We purchased it from a breeder at the repticon show last February. (Unsure if female or male). I came home and did a ton of research. Put it in a 10 gallon tank. Filled it with 3 inches of moistened eco earth (freshwater dechlorinated with Prime), a couple of fake plants, and a pool. The pool that the frog can jump into that is changed regularly (dechlorinated fw). Tank is misted with dechlorinated fw. Heater on the side of the tank. 3/4 of mesh top is covered with press n seal. UVB light (which I know is not necessary, but I provide it for my hermits, so I give it to him also). Tank temp is 79-82. Three sides of tank is covered. Frog is fed live crickets (which I raise), and it does eat isopods (which I raise) - which are put into the tank to keep it clean. Did eat pinkies, but has now graduated to fuzzies due to size. Well, last month it burrowed. I didn't think anything of it tbh, because frogs burrow. A couple of days ago I thought geez - it hasn't come up at all - I'm going to look it up. So I jump on the internet. Everything I read says don't let pacman frogs fully burrow. I very carefully dug him up. He/she was mad - "screamed" at me - but I rinsed him/her off, and fed him/her. Ate great, and low and behold, it dug back down. Last night I found this forum. One thing I have NEVER done is change the substrate. I always removed the poop to feed it to my hermits, but I never once thought about the urine. I felt terrible! So...Immediately I soaked an eco earth block in dechlorinated warm water, and changed out the substrate...and once again....slowly dug him/her up. He/she didn't scream at me. I put him/her in a small bucket and, rinsed him/her off, to which it urinated three times, so I rinsed him/her off again, put him/her back into clean tank, and it then burrowed back down. What do I do? I do also have ZooMed PacMan food to try. Crickets are gut loaded at all times. Thank you in advance for your advice!