Hello everyone! I have a female ACF, probably between 5 and 8 years old, and have had her for several years after her previous owner could no longer care for her. I have moved to college and won't be able to care for her there, initially I wanted to find a foster home for a couple of years but if someone who loves ACFs is willing to take her on permanently I would love for her to go to a better home and would be fine with that. I live in the greater Austin area of Texas and unfortunately cannot travel very far but I may be able to meet up if you live between Austin and north Texas.

She comes with a tank and some food and has a very playful, curious personality, she's always zooming around her tank. She has never lived with any other aquatic friends and would do best on her own or with other ACFs who aren't aggressive (I don't know how she would react to other frogs). She tries to eat absolutely everything but has some trouble finding food. I love her and want her to have a happy life, so please let me know if you have experience with ACFs and want more information or if you know someone who may be interested.

Please Note!!! This is an African CLAWED Frog!! Definitely not a dwarf