Quote Originally Posted by Larry Wardog View Post
That's pretty cool. I have a more simple design of this for my 125 gallon and all the animals in the same room for that matter. I have speakers on top of the enclosure, fans to push fresh air in, a Mistking, fogger and pumps to get the water out from underneath the substrate. I have the fogger and fans on a timer because it just works easier for me. I don't use the controller for the Mistking because I get a lot of power outages and it will mess up for months the controller. I may get some timer to put it on or an exo terra honestly just because of the power outages in my area. When things are on timers and setup like your doing it's so nice and easy. I would be careful of the Mistking controller because I've been unfortunate with it. I'm excited to see what you plan to do with your setup! How soon until the tank is ready?

Some other inhabitants to consider

Colossal Cockroach

Pantanal Cockroach

Both from Central America and the second roach lives in a wetland. Might be a perfect fit for your rain forest. I'm not a roach guy but wanted to tip you off to two native species. They can also be cultured for feeders.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
Hi!

Thanks for the advice!

There's only one issue with the roaches. My wife! I came home with Hissing Roaches and she refused to go in the house with them in there...haha!!!
Millipedes, Isopods, Springtails, etc....uhmmm...OK. Roaches? Nope.

But thanks for the idea!

I know Marty from MistKing so if there is an issue, I am sure he will fix it right away...but I will keep an eye on it.

We are within weeks of putting in the hardscape! I am getting pretty excited actually. I have been painting the rock/mud wall, and the ancient ruins.

I have a couple more product vlogs and then I will post the build vlogs, which will be a mix of video and stills.

EXCITING!!!