Hi everyone!

I am currently in the process of building a massive Vivarium! Dimensions 5 feet by 5 feet by 4 feet.
We have partnered with Custom Aquariums, Tropica, Bromeliads.com, Mistking, Valiant Comics, VivariumWorks, DUNAUSA, Rainforest Trust, Etsy Driftwood Store LifeIsBeautifullUniq, and others, to make this amazing enclosure.
Sneaker Artist, MAG, from Punk Your Chucks used to build zoo exhibits and retrofit acrylic reef tanks (back in the 1990's) and turn them into rainforest vivaria, back when it was mainly big in Europe.
Because I am a sneaker artist and have painted Converse, Nikes, Vans for everyone from Samuel L. Jackson, Kelly Clarkson, Will Smith, to members of Guns and Roses, Def Leppard, Nickelback, 3 Doors Down, and a ton more, we are hoping to get some to appear in our vlog!

Our latest Vlog where I interview Ted Judy from Custom Aquariums and YouTube Channel, Ted's Fishroom:
https://youtu.be/xZCmGbVpvTE

We are filming the entire build, and we hope you will Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and hit the Bell icon to stay up to date with the latest videos (from 2 to 4 vids every month).
Feel free to message me with questions or just to introduce yourself...I would love to make new friends on here!

MAG
Artist
www.therainforestexhibit.com
www.punkyourchucks.com

Name:  TREunboxedinofficemontage1.jpg
Views: 1071
Size:  166.6 KB
Name:  TRE montage TedJudy.jpg
Views: 993
Size:  104.5 KB