Hiya guys! I currently have four frogs who many of you probably already know. There's Button my pacman frog (specifically a chacoan horned frog/ceratophrys cranwelli) who lives in a basic 10 gallon tank, there's Roma and Beefsteak my tomato frogs (dyscophus guineti specifically) who live together in another 10 gallon. They used to live together in a 29 gallon but that one didn't hold enough humidity for them no matter what I did. Finally there's Neptune, my blue poison dart frog (dendrobates azureus) who I got recently and is temporarily living in a 5 1/2 gallon since he's still small enough to do so. I want to get him a couple friends in the future in a different and much larger habitat. Anyway I was wondering if anybody can recommend some good future terrariums for all of them? I'm sick of using these regular tanks with screen tops as the screen rusts with the humidity which is actually difficult to keep in there without putting plastic over the lids. Besides, the 5 1/2 gallon Neptune is living in belongs to my cousin and I'm only borrowing it while I look for something better. I would really like to find habitats that open from the front, keep the moisture in and are easy to clean. Also Preferably under $150 and ideally under $80. Any ideas?