Another shakeup with ideas...

After talking about moving away from aquariums and the fact that the Gray Army will have the second largest enclosure out of 5 caused some very interesting conversation. I said about using a Tetrafauna Viquarium another 75 gallon but more like a terrarium. Then it was brought to me that I could get another Biopod to house the Pine Creek PA Woods which would really be wild and would cause some interesting debate between manuel keepers and the automatic system of the Biopod and their keepers. Which is better a custom build or all in one? That depends on what you want.

I thought about this and actually it would save a lot of money doing this and would actually be more space for the toads. So I am about certain that is the future plan for the Pine Creek PA Woods. This all connects with the Gray Army. The biggest question is what about the fish?? Well instead of them being in the Pine Creek setup they would be traded to the Gray Army and asked to keep the waters clean. As long as it's not standing water which the Biopod actually recycles it's water so the toxin of the Gray Tree Frogs might come out through the water being cycled. I will change the water anyways. So the Mosquito Fish are awaiting the end of the summer to inherit the waters of something new.

Now there is a lot the Gray Army holds the key to. They could become tropical and challenge the Exo Terra Terrarium community of the Five Lined Dumpy Family and cause some interesting conversation and comparison. On the other hand they could remain native and challenge the 125 Gallon Western PA Woods and the other Biopod in another very controversial conversation. Pitting a Biopod vs Biopod could be really interesting. Especially the same size Biopod with native plants and animals and the climate would be similar. That is very interesting.

Well a big piece of the puzzle will be understood after Bane goes to the vet with me and Ace. If the Gray Army is allowed to use the native plants in the setup then that is the most compelling case to stay native. If I need all new plants then it would be easier to go tropical. The native plants can only be bought for a limited time opposed to exotic plants seemingly all year so if plants die they can instantly be replaced.

All I know is that the Western Woods will be the next setup to be worked on after the finishing touches on the Skink Dynasty. They will all always be updated but most things won't change. The Western PA Woods will be the least expensive to complete. So maybe just maybe it will make an appearance this summer!

Then at the end of the summer the Gray Army will get their forever home which is the Biopod. I have just 2 enclosures planned to work on over an 8 month span. This way I can focus on making these enclosures sustainable and not have these problems. Also all the animals at this time should be treated for the Gray Army and the Toads. The Gray Army will still be featured in the 30 Gallon this year so don't worry about their availability.

Around this time next year I will be spending time observing the first Biopod and then will be making the decision to purchase the enclosure of the Pine Creek PA Woods. This enclosure is unique because it will be made over the winter and is a Native setup. If it's a Biopod it won't be as difficult. There are some very big surprises in store with the native setups I do not want to ruin.

So what do you think about the idea of a battle of native enclosures between manual vs automatic?

They haven't been featured as much on the channel but are you interested in seeing the relationship between the Gray Army and the Mosquito Fish? I am!

In times where things are ever-changing and getting finalized at the same time ie the Skink Dynasty finished and the changing Pine Creek PA Woods enclosure what sounds more interesting comparing two native Biopods or having them face the manual setups?

Should the Gray Army be independent and be featured by it's self or should it join a side? It's getting enough exposure and attention to do any of the three.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk