Thread: What video do you want to see next?

Nationality
    [United States]
    Blog Entries

Default What video do you want to see next?

I have a few options and I was wondering what you all think? I have some options and let me know what you think would be a a feeder you want to see my Gray Tree Frogs and American Toads eat in an upcoming video:

European (Common) Crickets

Butterworms

Nightcrawlers

Superworms

Repti Worm or Soldier Fly

Or do you want to see a Perspective Video?

For the Perspective video of the PA Woods Vivarium will be another video coming soon. After this next swarms battle video it will be 4 Swarms Battle videos so should I take a small break and release the 2018 version of the Perspective Video of the enclosure and the animals that will live in it? I want to show you some of the most unique behavior of my amphibians and the ecosystem that I have created. There will be only 4 in the 125 gallon. There are 5 now so it's as close as I'll get to having the desired number. So now I would like to include the Woodlice and have two species of crickets in the setup. The Banded Crickets are breeding and it's been around a month and a half since I needed any new Crickets. I'd like to have them and the Common European House Crickets establish a colony in this setup. I'd be interested to see if they work together to survive or if they would compete with one another. I will show you as I attempt this and I'll show you the fogger that turns on in the morning and the Repti Temp Controller that controls the fan. I'll show you the plants as well. I want to incorporate this perspective video with my care sheets about these species. This video is supposed to feature the amphibians individually from their perspective and challenges, and it's supposed to show you more about the environment in the setup.

Let me know if you want the 5th Swarms Battle and what insect you want to see or the Perspective Video with something you want me to talk about.

The 4th Swarms Battle is near it will be released soon.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thread Information