Hello everyone, my name is Nathan.

I have had, what I believe to be, a small (gray) Pacific chorus frog for a couple of months, and it has been very happy. I have her in a 10gal aquarium/terrarium with some moist sphagnum moss, smooth stones and a decent sized water container with de-chlorinated water. It stays at about 70-75°F and about 65-75% humidity.

When I had only had her for a few days, a friend of mine that I was talking to about her said that he always gets them in his back yard and offered to bring me another one if he could find one. I didn't see a problem with that, because I had read that Pacific chorus frogs are somewhat social and enjoy having another frog to keep them company.

Well... He just brought me a frog tonight, and I believe it is another female Pacific chorus frog. My problem is it is approximately 1.5 inches and my other frog is only about 1 inch. Will the larger one attack the smaller one? Also, they are different colors, and I read somewhere that even different breeds of the same species of frog can have a negative chemical effect on each other.

Can you please share your opinion on whether or not it would be wise to introduce them to one another, and how to go about doing so.

Thank you, -Nathan