Hello!

So I'm unsure if I'm just overthinking but I wanted to get some feedback on my current situation. I bought a baby Pacman frog on Saturday! He's super cute and small (a little bit bigger than a quarter). I did as much research as I could but I'm such a noob with a lot of questions as I'm new to the whole frog-mom life LOL.

Since Saturday, I've tried tong-feeding him small crickets every day but he just turned away and showed no interest at all.

On Sunday, I saw him chilling in his water dish and tried tong-feeding him crickets. He didn't take it and then started to try and hop out of the dish, but he was struggling so much that I thought it was too big for him. I replaced it with a smaller dish.

I got worried because I read that baby Pacman frogs should be eating every day. I thought maybe his enclosure (a 10 gallon tank) was too big and was stressing him out.

After reading this forum (recently), I realize I probably should've waited a few more days before making adjustments but on Monday I moved this big log hide to cut the tank to half its size. I then put a plant in to give him more coverage to make his tank feel smaller. On Tuesday, I walked into a pet-store to ask a few questions and the pet-store employee told me that the old water dish was perfectly fine and I should just go back to it. He also told me to separate Oscar and feed him a small minnow. That night, I put him in a separate enclosure (a critter keeper) and put a minnow in it so he can eat it and while he was in there, I put his old water dish back. When I checked on him, it seriously looked like Oscar couldn't care less about eating! And the fish was dying. So I picked it up with my feeding tongs and let it touch his mouth. He finally ate! Quickly too! I decided not to mess with him on Wednesday to let him settle again and veg out.

Today (Thursday), I tried tong-feeding him a chopped up nightcrawler (in his terrarium) dusted with calcium and D3 (yes it was slimy AF LOL, never again). He's super clumsy so every time he opened his mouth he got a little bit of the substrate (eco-earth coconut fiber) in his mouth. He finally got it but then spit it out. Since it worked the other day, I put him in his critter keeper and tried tong-feeding him the nightcrawler pieces (not dusted) there. He looked pretty annoyed and turned away every time I tried to put the piece by his mouth.

I definitely feel like I should've waited a few days to let him settle before making adjustments, but I was just really worried about him not eating every day and I was trying to get everything perfect. He spends all day just standing in the same exact spot! Not burrowing or anything, just straight chillin. I wish I could read his mind and know exactly what he wants from me D:

Sorry that this post is so long, but I just wanted to be thorough about the situation. His temps are low 80s during the day, and high 70s at night. It's just a bit warmer in my room because I don't have A/C. The hygrometer reads 86% but I just feel like it's not accurate (seems a little unrealistic) so I just mist every morning and evening.

I made so many mistakes already :/ So before I try anything else, I joined his forum for some feedback. Is the set-up weird? Should I continue to try feeding him in a separate enclosure? But then I feel bad about messing with him every day, so should it be every other day? Or should I continue tong-feeding him every day in his terrarium even though he always gets substrate in his mouth? How long is too long for a baby Pacman to not eat? The fact that he's only had a small minnow since Saturday kinda bothers me

Video is when I first got him (please excuse my annoying voice LOL) and pictures are the current situation.

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/EJ65iYR

Any feedback would be much appreciated!