Hey everyone! I have a question involving Fire Belly Tosds. So I have a 6 gallon tank that is currently empty and I was wondering if it’s pissible to keep a FBT in it. I was thinking of sloping some black sand/gravel to make 2/3 land and 1/3 water. I would put some anubias plants and a moss ball at the bottom as well as some floating duckweed or frogweed. I have a nice piece of mopani driftwood that I would submerge part way into the water and some java moss that I would put along the “shore” into the water. The water would be filtered with a sponge filter. On land I would do ecoearth/coco fiber planted with some philodendron and maybe some ferns or palms, plus a hiding cave. Im pretty sure they don’t need a heat source and it would always be about 70-75 F* in the tank, and I would have the typical fluorescent lighting if that sounds ok. I have another frog and we
always go to the pet store weekly for crickets or mealworms, plus I already have calcium powder. I already have all of the supplies needed for this setup, I would just need to get the toad(s)! Is this setup ok for 1 (or maybe 2???) fire belly toad? Please let me know!