Quote Originally Posted by Cliygh and Mia 2 View Post
Sounds like a plan! I agree, good content like this may influence people to field collect, but this is why we need to breed our animals, to reduce that impact and make them more common in the hobby! I also would love a "Herp week," perhaps make several videos in the spring about wild and captive animals when they're more active? Make a herping video about the different animals you can find in the PA Woods? Just a suggestion by the way, no pressure.
The bad part for me is that I am taking animals from my state not buying them so I can't breed to sell them but I can breed to build numbers in PA!

That's why I'm going with animals abundant and widespread or protected. This way people will not take them all from the wild.

Yes I want to actually take you to places where my animals are from and to go herping lol I want to save the Dumpy Tree Frogs for my exotics week along with my Skinks but I'll think about it!

I think it will be really good to do a native species week featuring The Toads, Tree Frogs and a guest that I'll announce closer. I also will show other things we find too!

I finally got the toad care sheet done I'm waiting to have it published!

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk