Messaged the owner, completed toad care sheet, working on commentary for video...

This was a great weekend getting a lot accomplished! I just sent a message to the company and I am awaiting a response! Let's hope it goes well! I have been hearing even more good reviews about them.

The toad care sheet is completed and I am excited to see it become a care sheet you all will share on here. This was a great experience and I am very thankful for Reptile and Parrots Forum for allowing me to create care sheets and I plan to work on the Gray Tree Frog Care Sheet next and a few others!

The video has all the clips in it I'm trying to find a good way to order this so it's easier for commentary. I sat down for like 30 minutes and couldn't come up with good commentary so I'm making small changes. I want this to be the most complete video of the playlist. I'm very excited for you all to see this video!

I am very happy with the progress being made it was a very big week for the PA Woods Vivariums! Every amphibian has gained weight and the enclosure is more peaceful now. It seems food was distributed evenly also. I am excited to to be thinking about the perspective video I think it actually fits well with everything. It's a good time after 5 videos to share more back story of the origin of the vision for the PA Woods and it also will be good if I partner with that pet store. They would have something to support me with because it shows the vision as well as the best features of the 125 Gallon. This is all setting up nicely!

So I am now a care sheet contributor and hopefully next spring a breeder and potentially sponsored by a store. This is all really great and I am very thankful to have the opportunity to do all of this. I have worked hard and this week was a great example of that. Hard work pays off!

I am very excited honestly to build the Pine Creek PA Woods Vivarium which will be the sibling enclosure of the Western PA Woods Vivarium. I can't wait to see a waterfall and rain wall with fish in the Pine Creek PA Woods! It will be really awesome with videos and seeing how the amphibians in their different ecosystems and if the amphibians will go after prey whether one enclosure will prefer something over another will be really fascinating. it will be interesting to see how the feeder insects will interact with the different climates as well.

I have big plans for next year the Swarms Battles, the Seasons Playlist and other miscellaneous videos. Some feeder insects will return each year like the staple feeders for the Swarms Battles. You will get to see how the Swarms Battles progress and new armies of swarms. There are many insects that I will not get to display this year. I will be focusing on the plants more and will be able to show how to introduce certain insects to be active in the ecosystem of each enclosure. I'm excited to work on Toad week and Gray Tree Frog week! There will be a lot of great things coming next year. I hope to have a misting system that works! I also will have to think of how to create two enclosures for my amphibians to breed. The uniqueness of my builds I'm trying to get the frogs and toads to breed in their own enclosures not a rain chamber. I will be excited to welcome female gray tree frogs and some offspring!

I will get better while I'm focusing on The Five Lined Dumpy Family for my video production which will make my PA Woods Vivariums videos better!

Did you know the Waxworm is a delicacy for amphibians?

What would be a good idea to include in my upcoming video perspective? What would you personally like to know about a specific animal or the enclosure etc.?

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk