General introduction to my froggie friend:
I had gotten my little thing last week, Frankie Fitzgerald Franklin the First a Strawberry Pineapple Pacman

First week had gone smoothly, I set him up in a ten gallon tank, Josh's frogs Coco Husk, Some plants donated to me from my mother and a tipped over fractured clay pot for some safety
. At first I made some lighting mistakes and got the incorrect lights and quickly fixed by getting some zoo-med bulbs and reflector lamp. He has eaten only once as he was eating some shedded I force fed him a banded cricket, that he had scarfed up happily. I know he wouldn't have eaten much from the first two or so weeks of setting in (He was also shipped without any packing paper in his box so he was probably tossed around and though he was going into rapture, Poor fella) So anyway he's been burrowing normally and will trek around a few steps late at night as expected. But a few days ago I noticed he would squint and close his eyes completely (Which i know isn't right because they don't shut their eyes when they sleep) So I was very concerned. I gave him a mist squirt and he had opened them, So I passed it off as he had some substrate in his eye. But he continued for longer and had me extremely stressed for it. Im very worried for him and am curious on his diagnosis and what I can do to improve his state, I have a feeling he may be in a sunburnt state since he is an albino and was subjected to improper lighting that harmed him.

I just want my buddy to have a fulfilling life, not cut off this early

Please help !

(Another note, How would you properly feed ? I use banded crickets and alternate from clean hand feeding and reptile tongs for his Banded Crickets and as of now he is being grouchy and wont take it since he isn't completely set into his tank. I've seen people put them into a alternate small tank, with some substrate and let them burrow and drop some food in and let them strike, I've seen others just nudge the food in front of them until they take it, Whats he proper way to feed?)